The Business English Breakfast Course – an intensive business English morning course. Join us!
The English Breakfast is an intensive business English group course of 8 sessions, live online with a native English speaker. Challenge yourself with 2 weeks of highly interactive training led by a native-speaker teacher from our Amsterdam team. Learn business English with other business people in a dynamic, small group – interacting with your coursemates and a top native-speaker Business English trainer from our Amsterdam based teacher team.
Business English Intensive Course Online: Contact us to learn more about this two-week Business English speed course or to arrange a FREE teacher consultation appointment. Do you have questions? Call +31 (0)20 823 0569. We are happy to speak with you in English or Dutch.
|Dates||Tuesday-Friday Nov 9–19, Jan 18–28, March 15–25, May 10–20, June 21–July 1|
|Level||B2 and higher. High intermediate–advanced|
|Trainer||Native-speaker professional teacher|
|Course length||2 weeks, Tuesday–Friday|
|Day & time||Tuesday–Friday, 9:00–11:00|
|Classroom hours||2 hours per day, 16 hours total over 2 weeks|
|Total study hours||28|
|Interactive video training||✔|
Get your business English in the morning!
This small group business English course is for CEFR B2 intermediate and higher level participants. This course runs for 2 week, 2 classroom hours per day for 16 total hours in your virtual classroom.
There is nothing more important for business than communication! English is the global language for business that opens the door to world markets. Can you effectively persuade, discuss, agree, disagree and tell your business story – in English? If the answer is “no,” let us power-boost your Business English ability with a week of Intensive Small Group Business English training – always with a talented, native-speaker trainer from our Amsterdam team. And for powerful mobile homework, use our unique interactive video program.
Not sure about your Business English Level? Take the free test.
This course is for intermediate and higher level speakers –CEFR level B2 and above. Take our free English level test now. We will send you personalized course suggestions based on your score. Or try our free Business English Test. Want to talk more about your level? Get in touch with us. We are happy to speak with you and discuss your professional English needs, goals and challenges!
Intensive Business English Course Live Online Focus
If you are not as “smart” in English as you are in your native language, this highly interactive, social course will support you in building the English communication skills you need to succeed. The course includes:
• Lots of speaking practice (with corrections)
• Discussion: agreeing and disagreeing
• Vocabulary and idiom
• Writing English emails
• English presentations
• Pronunciation correction
• Grammar for business review
• Diplomatic Language
• Readings from the Harvard Business Review, Economist and New York Times
This Intensive Business English Course Online is right for you if you sometimes–
• Get confused in complex Business English conversations
• Get tired when you have to speak English a lot
• Cannot find the words you are looking for
• Feel nervous when you are in an English business meeting
• Let other people lead the conversation
• Have trouble saying “no” in English
• Translate everything in your head
• Worry that you will have to make small talk
• Aren’t sure about if you are being too direct – or too passive!
• Have to edit your English emails a lot to get them right
• Think that your vocabulary and idiom is limited
• In general, you feel frustrated that you cannot be your best in English!
What will you take away from this Business English Intensive course?
• More self-confidence
• Better Pronunciation
• Better performance in meetings and presentations
• Greater ease of speaking (less tiredness)
• More accurate grammar
• Better “powers of persuasion”
• Improved social business English (small talk)
• Less mental translation
• Faster, clearer and more accurate emails with less Google translation
• Better use of register – formality, directness & diplomatic language
• More fluency (flow) when speaking
• Broader business English vocabulary and idiom
Business English Intensive Course Live Online Dates 2021/2022
Tuesday November 9–Friday November 19
Tuesday January 18–Friday January 28
Tuesday March 15 – Friday March 25
Tuesday May 10 – Friday May 20
Tuesday June 21 – Friday July 1