Join us in Amsterdam for an intensive business English small group course. This half-day, 20-hour, one-week course is led by top native English-speaker trainers at a great location just minutes from Amsterdam Central Station. Challenge yourself with 1 full week of highly interactive training Learn business English with other business people in a dynamic, small group.
Business English Intensive Course Schedule 2022
This 1-week, daytime course meets in the heart of Amsterdam, Monday–Friday, 13:00–17:00. Total classroom hours: 20.
June 20–June 24
July 25–July 29
August 8–August 12
September 12–September 16
October 17–October 21
November 14–November 18
We are very happy to have our Business English Intensive Courses back in our great Amsterdam classrooms.
There is nothing more important for business than communication! English is the global language for business that opens the door to world markets. Can you effectively persuade, discuss, agree, disagree and tell your business story – in English? If the answer is “no,” let us power-boost your Business English ability with a week of Intensive Small Group Business English training – always with a talented, native-speaker trainer from our Amsterdam team. And for powerful mobile homework, use our unique interactive video program.
Not sure about your Business English Level? Take the free test.
This course is for intermediate and higher level speakers –CEFR level B2 and above. Take our free English level test now. We will send you personalized course suggestions based on your score. Or try our free Business English Test. Want to talk more about your level? Get in touch with us. We are happy to speak with you and discuss your professional English needs, goals and challenges!
Intensive Business English Course Focus
If you are not as “smart” in English as you are in your native language, this highly interactive, social course will support you in building the English communication skills you need to succeed. The course includes:
• Lots of speaking practice (with corrections)
• Discussion: agreeing and disagreeing
• Vocabulary and idiom
• Writing English emails
• English presentations
• Pronunciation correction
• Grammar for business review
• Diplomatic Language
• Readings from the Harvard Business Review, Economist and New York Times
This Intensive Business English Course is right for you if you sometimes–
• Get confused in complex Business English conversations
• Get tired when you have to speak English a lot
• Cannot find the words you are looking for
• Feel nervous when you are in an English business meeting
• Let other people lead the conversation
• Have trouble saying “no” in English
• Translate everything in your head
• Worry that you will have to make small talk
• Aren’t sure about if you are being too direct – or too passive!
• Have to edit your English emails a lot to get them right
• Think that your vocabulary and idiom is limited
• In general, you feel frustrated that you cannot be your best in English!
What will you take away from this Business English Intensive course?
• More self-confidence
• Better Pronunciation
• Better performance in meetings and presentations
• Greater ease of speaking (less tiredness)
• More accurate grammar
• Better “powers of persuasion”
• Improved social business English (small talk)
• Less mental translation
• Faster, clearer and more accurate emails with less Google translation
• Better use of register – formality, directness & diplomatic language
• More fluency (flow) when speaking
• Broader business English vocabulary and idiom