Are you looking for a business English conversation course? Do you want to focus on your speaking skills? Do you want to have professional level English conversations with clients and colleagues?
In this Business English conversation course, you can expect lots of practice speaking English, professional networking, language development and smart conversation. This kind of course, also know as a language cafe, is a fun way to build speaking confidence and fluency for the business English you need for your job.
|Location||Live Online via Zoom|
|Trainer||Native speaker trainer from our Amsterdam based team|
|Course Length||8 weeks|
|Day and Time||Mondays at 19:00-20:30|
|Test required?||Yes, take our free level test|
Take the free level test
The cafe is for speakers at an intermediate to advanced level. You can take our English Center FREE Level Test now.
What will we focus on in this spoken Business English course?
The list below describes the intended topics, but please keep in mind that we always listen to our course participants, thus no two courses are exactly alike.
• Week 1 – Social Business English: Watercooler Talk
• Week 2 – Introducing ME! My Elevator Pitch
• Week 3 – Diplomatic Language: Being Less Direct
• Week 4 – Customer Service Rules: From the C Suite to the Phone Room
• Week 5 – Presentations: Openings, Closing, and Questions
• Week 6 – Say it with Style: Body, Heart and Voice
• Week 7 – Decided by the group and trainer
• Week 8 – Final presentations and sharing next steps
Who is this spoken Business English course for?
The Business English Course meets Live Online and is designed for Nederlanders and other international business people who want to improve their spoken business English skills. The cafe is not for beginners; it’s for speakers at an intermediate to advanced level, CEFR level B1 to C1.
Don’t know your level? Scroll on down to see our free test.
Who will host this Live Online Business English conversation course?
The Amsterdam Business English Cafe is always led by one of our great business English trainers, a native-speaker teacher who understands what professional people want – confidence, fluency, and beautiful big vocabularies.
Where does this spoken Business English course meet?
The cafe meets Live Online with Zoom. You will need a good camera and mic so that we can see and hear you.
When does the Business English conversation course meet?
This 90-minute online business English course meets on Monday evenings at 19:00.
What does this Business English language course online cost?
The fee is 360 euro (btw free) for a series of eight 90-minute sessions.
What happens in a Business English Cafe?
Each cafe will start with a tutorial covering a valuable spoken business English topic such as diplomacy, elevator pitches, customer care, presentation skills and more. After the tutorial, breakout rooms will provide the opportunity to practice what you learned, and to chat & network with other international business professionals.
Do you have questions about this spoken Business English language course online?
Please use the contact form or call us. We are happy to speak with you in English or Dutch. +31 20 823 0569
Reserve your spot in the Amsterdam Business English Cafe course now! Enrollment instructions:
- Take the online test.
- Complete our online enrollment form.
- Click the orange “Enroll Now” button to pay for the course. On mobile, the orange button is near the top of the page. On desktop, it is on the left side of the page.
- Once you’ve paid for the course, you will see a “thank you for your enrollment” page. That’s it, you’re in.
- A week before the class, you will receive a welcome email with the Zoom link. Enjoy your course!
Questions? Contact us at +31 20 823 0569. We are happy to speak with you. Is your company paying for this business English course? No problem! We will invoice them.