Data & Internal Systems Coordinator
This part time 12-hour/week position is for a freelance/contractor located in the Netherlands
Excel, Moosend, Hubspot, Google Workspace, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Google Adwords
Contractor/ZZP’er/Freelancer – €26 p/h (excl. BTW)
New graduate or internship position
The English Center was founded in 2009 by American Brenda de Jong-Pauley, MA. Since then, we have grown into a business English training company with 20 teachers serving hundreds of clients every month. With live online courses plus on-location training in Amstelveen, Amsterdam, and The Hague, we provide customized business English training and excellent customer service for individuals and companies, including major banks, energy companies and the financial sector, just to name a few.
Our clients, especially our Dutch clients who are often already at an intermediate to advanced level of business English, really value the nuanced, advanced training that only a native-speaker can provide. That’s why our trainers are carefully selected native-speaker teachers from the UK, the US, Canada, Australia and South Africa. Most importantly, we work really hard to please our clients, plus we work well with each other.
Your primary responsibility is to monitor our systems and ensure their seamless everyday operation to guarantee that our sales data is accurate and reliable. A part of this involves keeping a regular and watchful eye on Google Adwords & Google Analytics, identifying any changes in the number of client enquiries, client data anomalies, and identifying any information not integrating correctly between systems.
Any issues that you can’t resolve are to be escalated immediately to Brenda and our digital agency to ensure quick resolution and minimal impact to the business.
Additionally you need to check on automations running correctly and update mailing lists following Dutch Privacy guidelines.
To be a good fit for this position, you need to
● work well in both Dutch & English to avoid communication issues
● be a team player
● be analytical
● solve problems fast
● take initiative
● use your detailed eye to identify issues before they become problems
● respond quickly to requests and issues
● communicate with a variety of stakeholders
● be flexible
● talk about statistics, and
● work with a small, friendly & seriously crazy team
Who are we looking for?
We are seeking a congenial, smart and fast generalist team player for an internship OR a recent graduate with a certificate or degree in a similar area. What would be a bonus for us?
● minimum of 1 year experience working in a similar role
● knowledge or experience of working in a small/medium business in the education or training sector
● English fluency
Systems & integration knowledge – required
● Moosend (mailing program)
● Google – adwords, analytics, and search console
● Google workspace
● Zapier not required but a plus
The small but essential stuff
● you will be required to complete a Certificate of Conduct (VOG)
● you need a working knowledge of the GDPR
● a valid passport & permission to work in the Netherlands
● provide recent & relevant references
● it is preferred, though not required, that you can work in the Amstelveen office a few hours per month
Submit your motivation letter & CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
by 17:00 November 15, 2021
Contact us for more information about working for The English Center
Please note that all positions are on a freelance and or part time basis